Paul Lamberts LL.M.
Being an independent director is all about working with the Company, its group and their advisors, understanding their requirements and assisting in obtaining maximum results.
Paul is a confident, articulate and driven individual who enjoys challenge. He combines a strong intellect with sound analytical and commercial abilities, making use of his legal and tax background and managerial experience, all at a competitive price.
- Participate in Board Meetings
- Understanding the corporate and financial planning
- interpreting the legal documents and financial reports
- cooperate with co-directors, share signatory powers where necessary
- Working with attorneys, accountants, auditors, notaries, banks
- Watching the good standing of the business